I'll be moving out of my current house in 2 weeks... time to start packing and getting rid of stuff! Furthermore, I'll be moving in with Michael so it's time to get rid of some of the girly dorm room stuff that I've continued to carry around with me. Time to get some adult furniture. In 2 weeks, I'll be moving into Michael's current residence, where he lives with two other girls. So I'm actually not looking super forward to this part, but it's only for 3 weeks, until our new place is ready on 8/25. It'll be cramped and I'll be living out of boxes.
Finally got to break in my new tent! Michael and I went camping this weekend and then on a hike the day after. I'm wiped! We car camped and all of the designated spots were taken by the time we got there on Friday so we just helped ourselves to set up camp at a clearing that was a fantastic site, just not designated. We made it through the night without getting caught, thank God! Then the hike was gorgeous - lots of wild flowers and waterfall crossings. We started a little late though so we didn't make it to the top where the view of Arapahoe glacier was - the afternoon storms beat us to it. Bummer.
I'm SO looking forward to my trip back to VA at the end of the month. Lots of wedding planning meetings and then going to Sharon's wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So exciting! Maybe we can take turns helping each other move. ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! I can catch up with you in person at Sharon's wedding! :)
ReplyDelete